Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women

Interesting title right?

Who wouldnt want to be a part of "A Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women". Let me rephrase that which guy wouldnt want to be part of " A Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women".

So when i get this update on my FB......"5 of your friends joined the group A Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women", immediately I smell a rat. Click on the link but of course 4 out of the 5 are guys.

I go to the link and there are 48,118 members. There are 8 display pics out of which 6 are guys. In true ex-advertising style that sample is enough for me.

Why the hell would i want to join this? The whole fun of being surrounded by loose forward pub going women and all i find is guys...what the fuck?

Now I understand that i might be trivialising this whole issue, and many of the people who have signed up are there for moral support blah blah blah.....

Honest confession I still havent come across a cause i havent been able to trivialise, or so learned psychopathic friends of mine say (they of course have been driven to psychosis cos of my indifference and trivialisation of issues or so they say....but fuck them. Who the fuck trusts these psychos anyways).

But hear me out. I know a few of the women who have signed up, most of them are married with kids and not loose as far as i know. Most of them are teetotallers or at best "Shiraz please" variety. And they seem to be seriously outnumbered by the drunk ass guys.

This group is full of married women who are non loose teetollers and drunk guys. Am I the only person seeing this or what? Or am i the wierd one to expect a group called "A Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women" to be full of pubgoing loose and forward women? This is of course the expectation with which all the guys signed up, but there must have been some Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women to start off with? Where did they go?

Or are they all having fun at a nice dark pub laughing themselves silly at all the drunk guys and nice women join a group called "A Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women"?

No comments: