Friday, September 26, 2008

Nickname

Walk into a party once, introduced to people all around. My moniker (auto) brings a few smiles. Until this dude who starts rolling on the ground. As in he finds the nick so hilarious that he goes around telling people and expecting them to find it equally hilarious. In the midst of all this my friends are looking amused and a little irritated. I decided that this dude must either be really high or his funny bone was real pathetic.

Few minutes later, the laughing guy introduces himself as “Chappal”. You would agree that I had the right to be really pissed off.......

2 comments:

dreamer said...

or Tank maybe? where the heck did that come from? which wiseass monikered that which made no relevant sense... Tank I didn't look like... more a big round ball maybe???

But funny monikers are way better than funny (disastrous) last names, like the guy in college I used to know who's name was Rajiv LUND!!! Imagine him being an agent... my name is Lund, Rajiv Lund... haha

auto said...

hahahah you dont know how you got tank??